A Stockholm pad in monochrome and 'tan'

Edit Artikel
Wake up, it's a beautiful morning.....plus I've got a fab flat to show you! This relaxed two bedroom space in Södermalm, Stockholm (styled for sale) is full of nice touches, and rocks many of the design trends in the interior design world right now. From a tan leather sofa and kilim rug to a washed linen tablecloth and an abundance of plants (it seems they have a fondness for Kate Moss too!). I especially like the second bedroom - it's not always easy to furnish a narrow room but this one looks fab, don't you think? Loving the low bed.  Let's take a tour....












Bo /Sthlm - Fastighetsmäklare found via (my) unfinished home with thanks

I love how easy it looks to live here don't you? A super comfy sitting room, relaxed place to eat, a work space....and pretty much bathed in pools of light where ever you choose to sit. So nice!

A few items I know and love: sitting room - source a similar kilim rug here, I love this tan leather sofa. The koushi lamp is similar. The Kate Moss book and 'life is a joke' print. Dining area - burlap grey linen table cloth (beautiful!), bentwood chairs, grey sheepskin rug, bell jar. Bedroom - washed linen bedding in white and dark grey. bedroom 2 - blue linen bedding (love this).

I'm also loving this fantastic Danish apartment in the same scheme - imagine?!

Today I've been invited for lunch at a small local communal workspace inhabited by a bunch of talented creatives including the designer behind Swedish Ninja (looking forward to getting a glimpse of the 'Little Darling' first hand)!

I hope you've got some fun plans for today too!

See you tomorrow!
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments