A dramatic Stockholm space in dark colours

Edit Artikel
Just when we thought house sale styling in Sweden had reached it's creative limits, along comes a new kid on the block - in the form of Stockholm based 1 Street, and the bar is raised yet another notch! We're talking steaming bowls of soup with freshly baked bread, seasonal vegetables and even an obedient (and extremely cute) doggy. If these aren't enough to persuade you however, this elegant Stockholm space also features high ceilings, dramatic dark walls, vintage and antique pieces, the odd designer item and quirky art. Be still my beating heart! 












1 street,
Wow! I understand dark interiors aren't for everyone, and I'm not sure I'd have all these dark walls in my own home but I can certainly appreciate them from afar - beautiful. What's your take?

Get the look: try the farrow & ball dark range for similar paint colours. Classic Wegner wishbone chairs, source a vintage chopping boards here, Marshall speaker (I've got this in my home and love it!). Kilim cushions, vintage industrial table lamps, charcoal linen bedding.

More interiors with a dark expression include this Swedish home, a sophisticated space in shades of green and grey, and this fabulous French home.

A couple of other links from around the web today:

6 ways to make your own platform bed with IKEA items...

Love the wallpaper in this children's room also seen here. It's the fab Forêt noire wallpaper designed by Nathalie Lété. 

It's raining in Malmö today - not snowing, raining. Humph! Time for some comfort food. I'm thinking creamy garlic herb mushroom spaghetti, or date night pasta with mushrooms and goats cheese.....yum!

Right, London bound to meet my wonderful publisher....exciting!

Have a lovely day! 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments