A crisp black and white Swedish home

Edit Artikel
It's weird. Some weeks there are oodles of beautiful interiors to choose from and others I find myself scratching around. Fortunately this week, there are so many beautiful spaces floating around on Pinterest, Instagram and other favourite sites, I'm not sure which to blog about first! In the end I plumped for this Stockholm apartment today as it's a great reflection of the snow and silhouettes outside my window. It's been decorated throughout in black and white and crammed with inspiringly simple ideas. I especially love the piles of magazines used as a bedside table, the different lighting and the lovely children's room. Let's take a tour....







Photography:Anna Malmberg. Stylist: Åsa Copparstad / Fantastic Frank

I'll always love the crispness and the clean lines of a monochrome home. How about you?

Get the look:  Bedroom - try this beautiful vintage scissor light (not sure why I'm sharing this as I'd love this in my own home! -  for similar try here), concrete plant pot, jar with lid. Sitting room - BESTÅ storage cabinets. Kitchen - G print, Eames chair, Marimekko bowls. Children's bedroom - wigwam / teepee, kili baby cot.

You can see more pics of this space over at Fantastic Frank.

Other links I love today -

A delicate moodboard.

On the menu tonight (they had me at the avocado sauce). And perhaps a Swedish semla layer cake for pudding?! YUM!

It seems 'mint' is the 2016 alternative to navy blue in the world of sofas. Loving this one (did you see the one I linked to yesterday too?). Although I do love this contrast - beautiful!

Now that I'm back home again the first thing I'm going to do is fill my home with plants and fresh flowers. And this fab studio has encouraged me to do the same in my work space! You in?!

Happy International Women's Day.

See you tomorrow! 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments