The perfect blend of modern and traditional in a Paris home

Edit Artikel
Hello! I hope you're having a great start to the week? We're back in Sweden and the snow (shock to the system after the soaring heat of Sri Lanka! - not to mention the start of the working week!). But the good news is, I've got a home tour that is set to put a smile on all our faces! It comes in the form of the fab Parisian home of Morgane Sézalory - founder and designer at Sézane the first online French fashion brand. Clients are invited to try on the collections in 'The Apartment' (now that's what I call my kind of changing room!). Morgane's private home is the perfect blend of modern and traditional which is both relaxed and stylish. I sense a touch of Scandinavian influence too. Yay!







Photography: Hervé Goluza - shared with kind permission. Found via French by Design with thanks. 
What a truly lovely home, don't you think?! Relaxed, personal and homely. It's really brightened up my day!

Get the look: this lovely blue velvet mid-century chair is very similar, House Doctor floor lamp and rug, source a vintage Japanese cast iron teapot here, or a new one here. Keep an eye out for an industrial table lamp here and pom poms here.

Other spaces with a mid-century touch I love today include the fab home of Natalie Myers, an LA pad (one of my favourite homes!) and a beautiful Swedish space.

Have a wonderful start to the week!

PS  If you order a copy of my book through my book store before Friday18th March 2016 I'll happily sign it for you.  Simply send me a separate email with your order number and the message you'd like me to include. Your book will be shipped week beginning 20th March 2016.

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments