A grey-scale Swedish apartment with a dreamy bedroom

Edit Artikel
I know I'm not alone in my love of grey-scale Swedish apartments - it's hard not to have a weakness for this style isn't it?! And this newly renovated space in Gothenburg (again!) has it all - including a beautiful light wood floor, high ceilings, a beautiful 'kakelugn' (or masonry stove) and a lorry load of white paint! But what really captured my imagination is the bedroom with it's large, airy feel and beautiful mix of classic and contemporary pieces. Not only that but it also has plenty of storage space too - hooray! I also love the contrast against the charcoal coloured walls in the adjoining room. I could wake up here every morning, how about you?!













Alvhem Mäkleri

Such a lovely space, don't you think?! Is there anything that stands out to you in particular?

Get the look: white linen bedding, this light grey knitted blanket is similar, butterfly chair (loving the cognac leather!), 7 chair, AJ floor lamp.

Other links I love today:

A cabin surrounded by nature.

Coming from a sailing family my first love will always be the sea, which is why this 'beach vibe' interiors post hit a chord. Roll on summer!

Lovel, love, love H&M's urban jungle theme for Spring / Summer 2016.

Fancy a pear and nutella tart for pudding tonight? (I'm not sure the Nutella would last long enough to create a tart in our house)?!

We're leaving Sri Lanka tomorrow after three wonderful weeks sniff, sniff. To get a taster of the rhythm of the South of this beautiful country, take a look at this film clip shot by two swedes who have set up a surf and yoga camp here. Tempted?!

Have a lovely day! 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments