The winner of designerbox#34

Edit Artikel
I'm excited to announce the winner of designerbox#34 as Tamara Delange who commented - 'I like them all, but box #5 'candle in the wind' stands out. It reveals a story in all its simplicity. I love the combination of storytelling & design. It makes a design item iconic'. We totally agree! Congratulations Tamara! Please email me to claim your fabulous 'Murakami' bookend / paperweight, designed by Studio Dessuant Bone.

All is not lost if this isn't you.  All your favourite designerboxes are available for purchase and for as little as 29 euros a month, you can receive a designerbox containing a beautifully made limited edition design object, together with a small surprise, a special newspaper about design and a wooden box directly to your door. Find out more here.




Featured: Designerbox#34

You can also see this beautiful piece propping up some of my favourite books at home here (like how I've sneaked my own book in at the end?!).

This give-away is now closed.

This post is brought to you in collaboration with designerbox.
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments