My big Easter DIY egg edit

Edit Artikel
Do you have any Easter holiday traditions? Every year the girls and I come to London to spend it with my parents (P stays behind in Sweden to get our boat ready for the season, which is actually one of the highlights of his year - men?!). Besides the annual Easter egg hunt (we like the trail at Ham House), the girls and I also love to decorate the home with handmade pieces. This year we're taking inspiration from these fab eggs (and a bunny napkin for the easter table - how cute is that?!)....













Will you be making any of these?! 

Just in case, here's how:

1 and 2: Love the cute bunny ear tiaras by Zwo:ste
3: Girl.Inspired made these fab eggs with gold glitter.
4, 5: The talented Elisabeth Heier describes how to make these pretty gold eggs here. And pretty eggs with feathers.
5: I'm loving these glam 'pendant' eggs by Lene Bjerre
6: These delicate flowers in egg shells are so simple yet so pretty.
6: This year's 'marble' effect eggs by Nina Holst
7:  Find out how to make these bunny napkins here.

Other Easter holiday links I love:

Easter DIY ideas from Sweden (that 'black egg' table decoration). 

Beautiful linen for your Easter table (buy similar here - or how about this linen one with ruffles - I know?!) 

Free printable Star Wars Easter Bunny Boxes.

Easter carrot cake, and the most delicious looking maple dijon roasted carrots

Veggie Easter 'nest' recipe.

Have an eggcellent (eh hem) day.....Back tomorrow with one of my usual home tours!
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments