A lovely Danish apartment in neutrals

Edit Artikel
Sorry for the late post today. It's Swedish national day and we've been out for a few days on the island of Ven among other spots in the Öresund. I was planning on posting this morning but my computer decided it was going to indulge in a little 'maniana' lifestyle of its own! So there wasn't much I could do other than enjoy the sunshine and swimming (this is my girls in the sea at 9pm last night!) - not such a tough choice after all! So here I am, back at my desk (more sun kissed than before, but ready to go!). I thought I'd start the week with a Danish apartment in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen designed by the talented Karen Maj Kornum of Another Ballroom. I love the milky, soft tones paired with flashes of orange, red and golden yellow. Shall we take a peek?







Interior & styling Karen Maj Kornum. Photography: Katrine Rohrberg

The floorboards, high ceilings and period features are just lovely - and so typical of buildings from that part of town.

If you'd like a similar look - Another Ballroom stocks many of the items you see. You can also try these places: beni ourain rug, boucherouite rug, wishbone chair, By lassen candleholder, leather camping stool.

I promise to be back tomorrow at the usual time with a very exciting home tour! Until then, have a great start to the week! 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments