My new backpack

Edit Artikel
You know when you get something new and you can't imagine how you managed without it? That's how I feel about my new waxed canvas backpack. Truth be known, if Dorayaky hadn't contacted me about sponsoring My Scandinavian Home I might not have discovered it, which is why I thought I'd better share this beauty with you too! The backpack is made to order and has two perfectly sized inside pockets for phone, keys etc, and comes in a bunch of colours -  I chose the brown one but I'm loving the black one too....






So lovely, don't you think?

You might want to check out the Emma bag in grey too. Dorayaky ships worldwide from Spain (just saying).

Thank you so much to  Dorayaky for sponsoring my scandinavian home - and sending/gifting me my fab backpack, I'm one lucky girl. #Ilovemyjob

Now all there's left to do is hit the great outdoors.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments